It’s easy to forget some of the gorgeous stamp sets we have in our collections, when Stampin’ UP! is constantly bringing out beautiful new sets. So today I went back and found one of my favourite sets from the “Best of” Series. I combined it with a new stamp set called “First Sight” for this clean lines card.
The greeting is from the “First Sight” Stamp Set currently available in the Occasions catalogue.
Inside of card, stamp image from “First Sight” stamp set.
- First Sight Stamp Set
- Best of Flowers Stamp Set (retired)
- Cardstock Matting:Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede
- Card Base: Rose Red
- Markers: Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple
- Wink of Stellar: used to highlight the tops of the daisies
- Greeting stamped in Versamark then heat embossed in silver
- Inks: Old Olive
If you would like to purchase any of the products used in this card click on the Shop button above. If your order reaches $90 before postage and handling you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. You don’t have a catalogue? Contact me and I will send one out to you.
I hold regular card making classes if you would like to learn the skills to make your own pretty greeting cards. Leave me a message for more details.