I had such a huge response to these cards on Facebook that I thought I might post the pictures here too.
I must say I don’t understand why some things take off on facebook and others don’t but my card making ladies really enjoyed making these three cards in class last week.
The two hearts cards were made using the fabulous Bloomin’ Hearts Die from Occasions Catalogue by Stampin’ UP!
The Green (Wild Wasabi) heart has been layered and slightly offset on top of a pink (Blushing Bride) heart and shows through slightly from the front. We used the flower dies from the Botanical Builder Framelits set (which comes as a bundle with the Botanical Blooms Stamp set). We sponged the flower with colour using sponge daubers and our marker pens to achieve a more realistic effect.
The Butterfly card was a CASE (copy and share everything) from Alison Barclay.
If you like these cards and would like to have a try at replicating them or something similar all of the items are available in my online shop, click the button and have a browse.
Items used to make these cards:
- Botanical Builder Framelits Dies
- Bloomin Heart Thinlits Dies
- Floral Wings Stamp Set (hostess)
- Inks Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, So Saffron, Rose Red, Basic Grey
- Cardstock used: Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride, Whisper White Thick,
- Whisper White thin,
- Tulip Border Embossing Folder (retired)
- Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack
- Basic Pearls
If you enjoy these cards and this post leave me a comment, I love to hear that there is someone out there.